Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Breathe-Pittsford, NY

I was recently driving through Pittsford when this boutique caught my eye on South Main Street and I just had to stop and see what it was all about. So what caught my eye? The design of the outside of the boutique, very simple yet with the simple heart window décor it kept you wondering what was inside. Therefore when I stepped inside I wasn’t surprised to see anything but amazing… and I just didn’t know where to start.  I was greeted by mannequins in the latest NYC fashions and surrounded by the fresh aromas of the boutique. They have designers such as Ella Moss, Common Thread, Free People, Paige Denim, and the famous yoga line lulu lemon and just about any hard tail you can think of. This place is perfect for just about anything… to shop for a night out on the town, to get some new yoga apparel or take a class to meet new people or just meet a friend for a nice refreshing all natural smoothie at their juice bar. I highly recommend you check this place out and I guarantee you will not be disappointed! They also have a great line of mens stuff! They are located on 19 South Main Street in Pittsford, or you can visit their website to learn more about all the different things they offer at http://www.breatheyoga.com/pcms/?f=home  






No comments:

Post a Comment